Snubco’s Corporate Statement: Health, Safety and Environment
Snubco Pressure Control will:
- Provide highly trained personnel and specialized equipment to meet the customer’s needs.
- Provide a consistent high standard of service and job quality to our customers on a daily basis.
- Protecting the health and safety of our employees and all the people affected by our work as well as the environment in which we live and operate.
- Comply with government regulations and follow accepted industry practices and maintain our own corporate policies at levels which are equal to the high standards by which we conduct our business.
- Continuously improving these standards compatible with improving our business performance.
- Communicate on health, safety and environmental matters in an open and timely manner with all affected parties.
- Provide the training and resources to support our commitments and take health, safety and environmental matters into account when making business decisions.
- Our people are our most important asset and we will not compromise our safety standards to achieve our corporate goals.
John Taskinen, President and Al MacDonald, HS&E Manager