The following lists the key people that oversee the operation of our various business divisions. While our broader team of field personnel is not identified below, we note that our field and manufacturing employees are also a critical part of our ability to deliver world class services. We take great pride in the training we provide to our teams and strive to provide opportunities for our employees to move up the ranks within our organization. In fact, many of the managers and supervisors listed below started out as field employees!
President (Founder and Shareholder) Senior Executive board of directors
- Over 35 years experience in the Pressure Control industry
- Experienced with Rig Assist and Self- Contained Snubbing, Under Balanced Drilling,
Freeze and Hot Tap Operations
- N.A.I.T diploma (honours) in Hydrocarbon Engineering Technology
- Member of ASSETS since ’89
- Certified Petroleum Engineering Technologist
- Involved with the ongoing design and manufacturing of Snubco snubbing units and other equipment
- International experience in rig assist snubbing
- PSAC Board of Directors since 2004
- Member of PSAC and Partnerships in Safety Program
Manager of Canadian Operations (Shareholder) Executive Board of Directors
- Over 25 years in the Pressure Control Industry
- Over 20 years with Snubco Pressure Control
- Level 2 Snubbing Supervisor & Assessor ( Petroleum Competency Program )
- Experience in H2S Snubbing Workovers, Fishing under Pressure, Slant Snubbing,
Dual String Snubbing under various conditions
- Experienced with Rig Assist Snubbing, Self Contained Snubbing, Hot Tap & Freeze Operations
- 9 years experience as a Snubbing Field Supervisor
- International Rig Assist and Rigless Snubbing Experience
Board of Directors
- Westerra Institute of Technology (NAIT), University of Alberta (General/Faculty of extension)
- CCA Board member (Canadian Council of the Americas)
- PSAC IRP# 15 committee member (Snubbing Industry recommended practices)
- 33 years pressure control experience, rig assist, freeze, hot tap services
- Worked on drilling rigs, cased-hole wireline, snubbing units, freeze & Hot tap
- Over 17 years in sales, marketing and contracts
- Industry presenter, lecturer and advocate for snubbing through Enform, now Energy Safety Canada, for work overs and completions course.
HSE Safety Coordinator, Assistant Operations Manager
- Over 27 year’s experience in Pressure Control Industry
- Experienced in rig assist, freeze, hot tap and under balanced drilling and steam injection wells
- Leader in the development of Industry Recommended Practices for Snubbing (PSAC)
- Developing “Standards of Competence” for Snubbing (PSAC)
- Assisted in the creation and implementation of ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 for Snubco Group of Companies.
- Perform accident/incident investigations and ensure actionable items are followed up and completed in a timely manner.
- Certified Internal Safety Auditor (Petroleum Industry Training Services)
- Trained in Safety Inspection Skills, Accident Investigation, Field Level Risk Assessment and Safety Program Building
Middle East Representative
- Over 40 years of experience of business development in the Arabian Gulf
- Established companies in multiple sectors of the economy
- Led group of companies with diversified assets and operations which included offshore drilling, oilfield equipment supply, petroleum plant engineering, pumping systems, gas turbines, and flexible subsea flow lines
- Instigated independent power and water development policy in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Operations Manager, International
- Red Deer College, IWCF level 4
- Over 25 year’s experience with HWO offshore and land based operations
- Experience in HPHT snubbing workovers, fishing under pressure, hot tap and freezing under various pressures and conditions
Equipment Manufacturing and Maintenance Manager
- 39 year’s experience as a Welder and Journeyman Millwright
- Extensive experience in hydraulic design and layout, metal fabrication and snubbing equipment prototype development, testing and electrical
- Involved in design and fabrication of snubbing units, drilling rigs and other oilfield equipment
Field Supervisor (Shareholder) Senior Staff Manufacturing Division
- Experience as a heavy equipment operator for 8 years, 14 years as a snubbing operator
- Experience in H2S snubbing workovers, fishing under pressure, slant snubbing, dual string snubbing, hot tap and freezing under various pressures and conditions
- Certificate in hydraulics with in depth experience designing and building hydraulics systems for truck and jack portions of snubbing units
- Supervisor of snubbing operations for over 9 years
Latin America Branch Manager
- Master of Science in Drilling Engineering and Master of Business Administration and Marketing from the University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Poland.
- 25 years’ experience worldwide with different oil & gas Companies in drilling engineering, drilling fluids, mud logging, rig instrumentation, directional drilling, MWD/LWD, drilling & completion supervision, HSE supervision, management and business development.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC 1, 2 & 3) in Occupational Safety and Health.
- IWCF level 4.