2007 Peterbilt C12 CAT Diesel Engine
Snubbing Equipment Specifications:
- BOPs: 5000 Psi [35 Mpa] x 7.062” [179mm] stripping stack, consisting of one annular preventer and one Academy Type A single gate ram (c/w integral equalize system) separated by a bleed off/equalize spool with hydraulically actuated plug valves. Integrally mounted Baker BAP chokes.
- Jack: 118” [3.0 m] stroke with 6″ by 4″ cylinders to produce a snub force of 94,200 lbs [23,000 daN], complete with hydraulic brake for added safety when pulling pipe. 4.5” [114mm] tubing tongs with hydraulic backup.
- Snubsmart: Unit is equipped with the Snubsmart safety system with lights and beacons indicating ram position and a throttle control to limit pulling power of rig.
- Onboard pipe handling winch: Rated to 500 Lbs [227 kg]
- Slips: Snubco snubbing slips, Snubco “TH” heavy slips.
- 6,000 lb rotary unit
- 100% certified: The unit has complete engineering and material certifications for all structural or pressure containing components. All wellbore pressure containing components meet N.A.C.E. specifications.
- Accumulator: 33 Gal [124 L] with nitrogen backup system.
- B.H.A. handling space: 85” [2.17 m]
- Lubricating space: 96” [ 2.46 m]
- Snub force: 50,000 lbs [23,000 daN]
- Rigged up height: 167” [4.24 m] to slips; 191” [4.85 m] to top of rails
- Slipsmart System:
- Incorporates design features such that a positive, measurable and recordable transfer of load made between slips.
- Is designed with (electro/hydraulic) interlock(s) that will not allow accidental release of pipe, at any time, in either heavy or light mode of operation.
- Visual confirmation of slip function, load transfer and with respect to dropped object protection.
- Bypass of the Slip Smart© to enable operations such as running BHA assemblies is possible, but it is controlled by an adequate procedure and supervision.
- The system uses high speed electric wireless actuators that attach easily to any existing hydraulic system. The information is displayed on the base station and slave screen.